It’s already sunday, which means that soon comes the stress over the hectic week I have ahead of me.
- Monday: We get the parts for our play. Meeting afterwards, and then I need to possibly buy a dress and a gift for the secret santa thingy we have on wednesday.
- Tuesday: All day long christmas party at school, along with a grand christmas dinner and a show in the evening, followed with a dance and most likely a party.
- Wednesday: christmas gift exchange, and good byes before the break starts. Home and pack.
- Thursday: Leave in the morning, take the ferry to Åland. We’ll probably be there around 6pm.
- Friday: Meet some friends.
- Saturday: Celebrate christmas with my dad and his wife’s family.
- Sunday: Off to Brändö and celebrate christmas day with Joel’s family.
So that’s that.